No posting, selling, redistributing, and Re-purposing this audio.
(A door opens, maybe some background music/bass line for just the moment it's opened until it's closed again. Then you start talking)
[Sounding a bit tired, as a facade]
- Yeah, move. Make some space for me.
- Yes, I'm being serious, now move.
- Who am I? Can't you recognize my voice?
- No? Rude. Then again, we are barely starting this semester.
- Turn on the light? Why? You don't need them.
- I'll stay in here with you, with the lights turned off.
- Nothing you'll say will make me change my mind.
(Maybe some seconds for some breathing or bed sounds)
[Sounding a bit more "intimate, confident, sweet"]
- Why did you go to bed so early?
- The party isn't that bad and it's not even that late, you also didn't even drink anything.
- Tired? Who are you trying to fool? You are not tired.
- Tell me.
- Are you still gonna bring that up?
- Dude, the fact that you can't see me, or recognize me it's totally irrelevant for this.
- Actually, don't you think that it's good that you can't tell who am I?
- This is like... a confessionary. You can tell me whatever is on your mind.
(Pause, the listener tells a brief story. You could even add some "mhm" or "right" or "I see". Up to you)
- So, you are telling me that you feel a bit shy because we are all still getting to know each other?
- I mean, I can understand that.
-You are not even sure if the year will go well?
- Hey, it will be fine. You may not see it now, but, yeah. Trust me, you seem smart.
- You are not even sure if you'll even make friends?
- You are just overthinking.